LoPro Quality Silo Solutions
At Montana Tank Works we believe that each product we create is a tool for our customers to perform their job and increase their productivity. And with that, we understand that our customer's needs vary and that is why we offer multiple options to fit those needs while maintaining a strict quality in everything we do.
Our standard dust filter is a long-lasting internal filter system that works seamlessly with our LoPro portable silos. This allows the product to fall back into the bin which means no wasted material and no wheel barrow toting to clean out a traditional style dust house base. This filter is one of the ways we are changing the industry to improve user's profitability by decreasing their labor and down time. To top it off, we have moved to a Powder Coated finish for our LoPro Portable Silo Units.
Some of the options we offer are;
* Gas operated * Variable Frequency Driven
* Hydraulic * Single Phase
* Skid Mounted * Bin Level Indicators
* Warning Light & Buzzer Packages
* 10",8", & 6" Screw conveyors
* Scale System for Weighted Discharges
Scroll down for Basic silo information.
For any additional information please give us a call at (406) 254-1930 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-200 Barrel Standard Features
* 800 Cubic Ft. Capacity
* 8- Aeration Pads & Air Vibrator
* Travel Height 13'-6" and Width 8'-6"
* 25'-8" Overall Length
* 8" Discharge Screw, 5-HP, 3Phase, Bottom Drive
* 5-HP, 3 Phase motor with Gear box
* Slide Gate Assembly
* 2-6000 Lb Axles with Wheels & Tires
* Electric Brake & Lights
* Internal Dust Filter- Requires no air or power, dust falls into silo
* Relief Valve
* Weight 8,000 Lb